This Policy defines the procedure for the processing of personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data in order to protect the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
The use of the Site’s services means the unconditional acceptance of the User with this Policy and the conditions for processing his personal information specified therein; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the User must refrain from using the services.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. In the framework of this Policy, the User’s personal information means:
1.1.1. Personal information that is provided by the user independently during registration (creating an account) or in the process of using services, including personal data of users. Required to provide the Service information is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the User at its discretion.
1.1.2. Data that is automatically transmitted to the Site’s services during their use using the software installed on the User’s device, including the IP address, cookie data, information about the User’s browser (or another program that is used to access the services), technical the characteristics of the equipment and software used by the User, the date and time of access to the services, the addresses of the requested pages and other similar information.
1.1.3. Other information about the User, the processing of which is provided for by the Agreement on the use of the Site.
2. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION USERS
2.1. The site collects and stores only that personal information that is necessary for the provision of services or the execution of agreements and contracts with the User, except in cases where the law provides for the mandatory storage of personal information for a period specified by law.
2.2. The personal information is processed by the Site for the following purposes:
2.2.1. Identification of the User registered on the Site.
2.2.2. Providing the User with access to personalized resources of the Site.
2.2.3. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, inquiries regarding the use of the Site, provision of services, processing requests and requests from the User.
2.2.4. Determine the location of the user to ensure security, prevent fraud.
2.2.5. Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
2.2.6. Create an account if the User has agreed to create an account.
2.2.7. Notifications about changes to the site.
2.2.8. Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Site.
2.2.9. Implementation of promotional activities with the consent of the User.
3. CONDITIONS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS AND ITS TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
3.1. The site stores the personal information of users in accordance with the internal regulations of specific services.
3.2. With respect to the personal information of the User, its confidentiality is maintained, except in cases where the User voluntarily provides information about himself for general access to the general public. When using individual services, the User agrees that a certain part of his personal information becomes publicly available.
3.3. The site has the right to transfer the personal information of the User to third parties in the following cases:
3.3.1. User consented to such actions.
3.3.2. The transfer is necessary for the User to use a particular service or for the execution of a specific agreement or contract with the User.
3.3.3. The transfer is provided for by Russian or other applicable law in accordance with the procedure established by law.
3.3.4. In the event that the Site is sold to the acquirer, all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy apply to the personal information received by him.
3.4. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
3.5. The Site Administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, dissemination, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
3.6. The Site Administration together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
4. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
4.1. User must:
4.1.1. Provide information about personal data required to use the Site.
4.1.2. Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of change of this information.
4.2. Site Administration is obliged to:
4.2.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User’s personal data in accordance with the procedure commonly used to protect this type of information in existing business transactions.
4.2.4. Perform blocking of personal data relating to the relevant User from the moment of the request or request of the User or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification in case of unreliable personal data or illegal actions.
5. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
5.1. The Administration of the Site, not fulfilling its obligations, is liable for losses incurred by the User in connection with the unlawful use of personal data, in accordance with the legislation.
5.2. In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information, the Site Administration is not responsible if this information:
5.2.1. Became public domain before its loss or disclosure.
5.2.2. It was received from a third party prior to its receipt by the Site Administration.
5.2.3. It was disclosed with the consent of the User.
6. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
6.1. Prior to filing a lawsuit in disputes arising from the relationship between the Site User and the Site Administration, it is mandatory to file a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
6.2. The recipient of the claim shall, within 10 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, notify the claimant in writing of the results of the consideration of the claim.
6.3. If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the court in accordance with the current legislation.
7. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
Confidentiality policy and user agreement
1. General conditions
1. The use of materials and services of the Site is governed by the applicable laws.
2. This Agreement is a public offer. Gaining access to the materials of the Site, the User is considered to have joined this Agreement.
3. The Site Administration has the right to unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement at any time. Such changes shall take effect upon the expiration of 3 (three) days from the date of posting the new version of the Agreement on the website. If the User disagrees with the amendments, he is obliged to refuse access to the Site, stop using the materials and services of the Site.
4. The Administration of the Site may establish for the Users a distribution of information related to orders, office work schedules, ongoing promotions and other necessary information. Mailing is done via sms, push or e-mail. The necessary contact information is provided by the User completing the form on the site.
2. User Obligations
1. The User agrees not to take actions that may be considered as violating law or international law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and / or related rights, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to disruption of the site or services.
2. The use of materials of the Site without the consent of the owners is not allowed. For the legitimate use of the Site materials it is necessary to enter into licensing agreements (obtaining licenses) from the Rights Holders.
3. When citing materials from the Site, including protected works of authorship, a link to the Site is obligatory.
4. Comments and other user entries on the Site should not conflict with the requirements of the legislation and generally accepted standards of morality and ethics.
5. The user is warned that the Site Administration is not responsible for his visit and use of external resources, links to which may be contained on the site.
6. The User agrees that the Site Administration is not responsible and has no direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or resulting loss or related to any content of the Site, copyright registration and information about such registration, goods or services available on or obtained through external sites or resources or other Contacts of the User, in which he entered, using information posted on the Website or links to external resources.
7. The user accepts that all materials and services of the Site or any part of them may be accompanied by advertising. The user agrees that the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
3. Other conditions
1. All possible disputes arising from this Agreement or related to it shall be settled in accordance with the current legislation.
2. Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as the establishment between the User and the Site Administration agency relations, partnerships, joint venture relations, personal employment relations, or some other relationship not expressly provided for by the Agreement.
3. The recognition by the court of any provision of the Agreement as invalid or not enforceable does not entail the invalidity of other provisions of the Agreement.
4. Inaction on the part of the Site Administration in the event that any of the Users violate the provisions of the Agreement does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to take appropriate actions later to protect their interests and protect copyrights of the Site materials protected in accordance with the legislation.
The user confirms that he is familiar with all the clauses of this Agreement and unconditionally accepts them.Return to site
Enter your details below
we will call you back within 4 minutes